This healthy breakfast receipt is extremely easy, and it’s one of my favourite. English muffins are topped with avocado slices, egg, bacons, and a bit of ketchup. The combination of warm and creamy texture – a quick and handy breakfast English muffins sandwiches are done. The best thing for this sandwich is you can add whatever ingredients that you prefer. You can replace the bacon into sausage. For cheese lover, you may prefer adding lots of cheese to increase the flavour.
Ingredients (Serve 2)
- 2 English muffins
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and smashed with a fork
- 4 slices of bacon rashers
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Split the English muffins into half and toast it.
- Meanwhile, pitted, peeled and smashed the avocado with a fork, or slices it with a knife. Season it with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Smashed avocado: Divide evenly among the 4 halves of toasted muffins.
Sliced avocado: Place half of the sliced avocado on top of 2 halves of toasted muffins.
- Preheat a frying pan to medium heat and cook each of the eggs. Meanwhile, cook the bacon slices.
- Time to assemble! Place one egg and 2 slices of bacon rashers on top of each of the English muffins and add a bit of ketchup on top to increase the flavour. Top with the other half of the English muffin. Enjoy~