It’s me again! A quick dish that I would like to introduce to you today is something containing a mixture of sour and sweet flavour. It’s perfectly to serve with a bowl of rice.
Ingredients are simple and easy to buy from supermarket. All you need are ketchup, sugar, flour, tofu and shrimps to create this delicious Asian dish. Enjoy!
- 300g Shrimp
- 1 brick/ 300g Tofu
- 50g Ketchup
- 1 tbp Sugar (or most if you like sweet flavour)
- 3 tbp Flour
- 1 tbp Corn flour
- 2-3 tbp Water
- Peel and clean the shrimps. Have a cut (not halve it, so don’t cut it too deep) on the back of each shrimp and remove the xxx
- Cut the tofu to 0.8-1cm thick.
- Add the corn flour and water in a small container, stir well.
- Heat the frying pan in medium heat and add some oil. Meanwhile, coat the shrimps and tofu with some flour.
- Fried the coated shrimps and tofu into golden colour.
- Turn the pan to a lower heat, add the ketchup, sugar and 3tbp of water into the pan and stir well.
- Pour the corn flour water into the pan, stir for roughly 1 minute or until the sauce is thicken.
- Sprinkle some white sesames or spring onions on top (not necessary). Enjoy.