My lazy morning breakfast in summer time is always the berries smoothie. This mixed berry smoothie is simply fresh strawberries and blueberries (you can use a frozen berries), Greek yogurt, liquid of your choice (I normally use unsweetened soya milk or semi-milk), and honey or other sweetener than you preferred. You can finish a fresh and healthy smoothie just under 5 minutes. Also, you can add one banana in you smoothie to increase the filling. Personally I don’t like banana, but my friends said adding the banana is totally enrich the aroma of the smoothie, and it is now their favourite drink for post-workout.
Ingredients: (Serve 1)
- 100g Strawberry
- 60g Blueberry
- 200ml Liquid of you choice
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey or other sweetener (optional)
- Rinse the fruits under the water and dry them up.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until it is smooth or well-mixed.
- Pour the mixture into a glass to serve. Enjoy.